I am or will be using photography, graphics, etc on this blog to showcase a previous made product, such as a wargame, or my own creations. Do note that this site is governed by the United States of America copyright rules/regulations and the State of Nebraska and NOT by the EU, Russia, China, or any other government's regulations. Also, here are my rules that I shall do my best to strive to follow and how "fair use" figures in all of this.
- I am claiming "Fair Use" in what I use here on the blog.
- Fair Use is very common in our copyright world, but there are limits to both it and to what a copyright holder can say what isn't.
- I will do my best to obtain any and all permissions to use photos, drawings, tables, etc. If I can't get permission, I will not use your material.
- I will put the words"©" or "Copyright" with the name of the owner/holder, the date, where the product can be bought and/or found.
- Any other photos, drawings, artwork, graphic designs, etc, if I can't find the copyright owner I will list them as fair use. (this is why if you draw or make something, list your name!)
- "The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement." - is needed to use the 1000's of DoD public domain material and is put here to satisfy the requirements of use for the DOD on this blog.
- The same goes for any printed matter such as books or magazine articles. I will list who publishes the information, copyright info and gather permission to use either all or any part. And of course where the printed matter can be bought.
These are my rules that I will strive my best to follow
- In all of the reviews that I publish, I will list who designs the game, the graphic artist, and who publishes the game.
- I also will put a link back to the company and it's page where the game is sold. This is a win-win for all.
- If I use something in my photographs of yours such as game pieces, game map, rules, etc, I will do my best not to show the backside of the counters or all of an item to keep it from being duplicated by other parties. This can be from being a little out of focus or not showing some of the game part(s).
- If you prefer for me NOT to use a photograph of your product, please do email me to converse about it first.
- We strive to be fair and accurate. If you can show me where I am wrong or suggest changes, then I will consider whether to change the review or not.
- But with all of this, comes a sense of responsibility on both sides. I don't want it ever be said, that I cause someone grief or have my name (including Angry Bunny) talked about in a crude fashion as I am sure you don't want your name done either.
- And please do remember, what I do here is not important in the scheme of the Universe.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and to understand, I or my blog is NOT out to take away from what you are due for your hard work. If you see something not right, let me know and I will fix it. Email to contact me is email@example.com