1.9.23

The Online Gaming Store to end Online Gaming Stores

I don't know what happen to my posting about "A Gray Rooster Sales LLC", but it is gone. Google strikes again! I will try to re-write it, but it won't be the same as the first post I made, please remember that if you had seen it before.

I use Gray Rooster as it is a very reliable and trust worthy site.  They do use PayPal for payment.   Not only do they have an online presence but also can be found on Amazon, Ebay, Board Game Geek,  and Farce (oops) Face Book.  

Note - if you live any other place than the US of A, use his Ebay store for ordering.

What I have found is that some games are not available at each store, but I always tend to buy from his regular online store, not worrying about the other sites.  

Dan is the man's name and yes, he has an African Gray Parrot.  One of the world's longest living and smartest birds.  A lady friend of mine had one and he was smart. Whenever I showed up to work on her computer, he would yell out "computer broke".  Like I said, very smart. 

Two types of shipping is offered - UPS or USPS.  All the important info is in red on his online site.  Pretty easy to navigate. He sells games from ATO, Revolution, Compass, DVG, GMT, Legion, Worthington, and a few others. 

I like this site so well, that the last 35 games I have bought came from Gray Rooster.  And no, I don't receive any type of kick back. I just like the way he does business and his sensible, treats you like his best friend attitude. Not many places do business like this anymore.  Reminds me of the old brick and mortar hobby stores from the 70s & 80s. 

There is not much more to say, but go take a look and if you haven't use Gray Rooster before, give them a try.  The quality of service will amaze you. And the quality of his shipping the package to you will amaze you as well.  When I use other gaming companies, the game is just thrown into a box, rattles around a bit and sometimes a corner is crushed.  Not with Gray Rooster. It will take you 20 minutes to open that box and remove all the water tight plastic just to get to the game.  It is that good of shipping protection.  

-ab  

This blog is considered to be a living blog. Changes will be made to it as needed to clarify, correct errors or update with new information.  Also, this is my opinion, right or wrong. And I apologize, but this review may contain references to graphics that are no longer on this blog. Long story, but it was Google who removed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, keep it real, otherwise it is gone.